Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bi-polar?

My days seem rather bipolar.  Every other day I'm high or low.
I've never considered bipolar to be one of my conditions, tho.
Anyway, I'm done with the offices for a few days.  I'm taking the rest of the week off.  I've visited all of the offices that were easy to find and access.  Crikey, I wish I had a handheld gps or locally compatible cell phone.  I guess that is why smart phones are so popular: they do everything.

Today I had a small, espresso-like coffee at Cafe Haiti, one of those reputable "coffee with legs" joints.

Apparently U2 is playing the Estadio Nacional tomorrow night.  I must ask the people how they are getting to and from the show.  The metro system closes early, and I doubt the buses too.

Honestly, I'm considering giving myself one more week here.  If it is productive and I fee ok, I'll stay.  If nothing turns up, I'll come home.  Really, I cannot believe I booked myself for 28 days abroad by myself!

I had lunch at a nice pub called The Phone Box.  I almost walked away, but I made myself turn back because I was hungry and knew I truly did want to have the experience of eating there.  I had a sandwhich and a beer from Valdivia.  There are Germans and their beer in Chile.

Otherwise my days have been like the LOTR: walking around, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home