Thursday, March 24, 2011

Much better

I feel much better tonight, almost like I'm on top of things.
Earlier I booked four nights in a hostel in Los Andes, starting Saturday.  It has many activities available, such as horseback riding and various classes (what's reflexology and will it alleviate my body aches?).  Getting that booked makes me feel great!
I just came in from supper with some of my friends; a pair of elderish couples from Brazil.  We met last Saturday on the vineyard tour.  Nelsen speaks English very well, and his sister-in-law is good but needs practice.
I am soooo relieved that I can stop ´working.´  All that walking around lost (a handheld GPS or smartphone would've been a great tool) was really taking its toll on me.
In other news, two of the new tenants in my room are cute girls on holiday from Argentina.  They speak English well.  They arrived this afternoon just as I was about to shed my business clothes.  Come to think of it, I'm worried for them.    One of them left her locker open with the key and lock sitting on the bed when they went out.  I hope they were only gone briefly.
Tomorrow I take the day off.  I don't know what I'll do, but it'll start with sleeping in.  Sleep is tricky: I'm wakeful to the noises, but wearing earplugs all night hurts too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home