Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Estacion Central

Hello everyone.  I racked for the night in Santiago.  Now I'm waiting at the train station for the train to San Fernando.  My wait is about one hour now.   I will have lunch from the nearby McDonald's.  I am weary of CHilean food; I want simple familiar food. There are a great many cowboy-ish gift shops at the station with great ponchos, dresses, hats, spurs, horse tack, etc.  The keyboard at this center is very tricky.
Anyway.  Once at San Fernando I'll have to bus over to Santa Cruz, or maybe there's another train.  I know there's the touristic Wine Train, but only for weekends.
I finished reading The Winner's Edge last night.  It's a good book.  Thank you, dad.

I played tag with the Pacific yesterday.  I lost.  My shoes got wet.  I will try to upload my videos and pictures from the seaside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home